AIMED AT: Entrepreneurs; Heads of Department and Managers; Professionals with the prospect of assuming leading positions.
- Know the financial dimension of business (it is about revenues, but not only revenues).
- Learn to read (and understand) financial statements.
- Know how to measure and increase the business profit.
- Raise efficiency in operating and controlling costs.
1. Introduction to financial statements.
2. The Budget and the financial statements.
3. Focus on results (earnings).
4. Different levels of results.
5. Analysis for optimizing results. Topline and bottom line actions.
6. Time value of money.
7. Measuring efficiency and profitability. Understanding Finances